At this location we offer:
- Furnished or unfurnished offices
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Reception and secretarial services
- Mail and telephone handling
- Professional on-site management
- 24-hour access, 7 days a week
Offices starting at $580
Searching for an affordable yet prestigious office rental in Pasadena can be difficult! Pasadena is occupied with major corporations that have secured their spot in the heart of this high-profile city. Premier Business Centers offers executive suites in numerous Pasadena locations, including the Koll Center at 1055 East Colorado Boulevard in Pasadena, California. We can accommodate flexible agreements, ranging from full-time to temporary office space in the San Gabriel Valley.
Our full-time office plans are packed with several benefits and amenities that you won't find in a traditional office lease. We provide furnished or unfurnished workspaces, high-speed Internet, mail services, phone services, access to meeting rooms, and on-site administrative staff. Your employees and clients will appreciate the kitchen that is always stocked with gourmet tea and coffee.
If you are not ready to shell out the cash for a full-time office, we also offer virtual office space in Pasadena. Imagine enjoying the same benefits mentioned above, but on a part-time basis. Hold monthly meetings in a professional conference room with administrative staff available to cater to all of your business needs. In addition, we offer basic identity plans for clients who wish to create a professional image for their business. These clients can benefit from a prestigious address and many other services.
As you can see, Premier Business Centers goes all the way when it comes to your specific business needs. We even offer instant occupancy so you won't have any downtime during your move! To receive a quote for one of our incredible executive suites in Pasadena, California please email or call us today.
- Convenient access to the Harbor Freeway (110), Pasadena Freeway (210) and Ventura Freeway (134)
- Close to the Pasadena Financial District
- Close to Old Town Pasadena
- Panoramic mountain and city views
- Along the Tournament of Roses parade route