Although the name says otherwise, Century City is not a city. It is a well known business community within West Los Angeles. The neighborhood was developed on property used by 20th Century Fox for making motion pictures. The first building was opened in 1963.
Since then, the neighborhood has fast become a prestigious business location, and it draws a wide range of industries to work within the Los Angeles neighborhood.
Top Industries In The Zip Code
With roots in the movie industry, it is no surprise that tourism and hospitality are huge industries. But here are the top 7 industries, by number of employees:
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services: Offices of Lawyers
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation: Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers
- Information: Motion Picture and Video Production
- Accommodation and Food Services: Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels
- Finance and Insurance: Securities Brokerage
- Information: Cable and Other Subscription Programming
- Management of Companies and Enterprises: Corporate, Subsidiary, and Regional Managing Offices
The median income is a whopping $652,007. The city is not especially diverse compared to L.A. with 82.5% of their population being white. 28.2% of households in the neighborhood earn $125,000. 55.4% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree.
The median age is 46 and 4.9% of families are headed by single parents. Also, according to CNNMoney, 90067 (Century City) has been named the 7th richest zip code in the country.
Century City executive suites may provide the right business climate for your industry and target audience. It is a great location to boost your business reputation.