1.877.MY.SUITE 1.877.697.8483 1.877.697.8483

Relocate Your Executive Suites to Pasadena, CA

Relocate Your Executive Suites to Pasadena, CA

Pasadena, California was named one of the best cities in which to live by Outside Magazine. It has also been featured in several other publications such as Sunset, Travel + Leisure, and National Geographic Traveler as a desirable destination to enjoy shopping, entertainment, and culture.

Not only is it an excellent city in which to live, but Pasadena is also an excellent place to have a business. The city itself encourages businesses to open, grow, and even relocate to a Pasadena executive suite.

Here are a few facts about the city to get your research started:

Demographics

Knowing the demographics of your consumer base is always a great place to start. In Pasadena, there is a population of 137,122, 51.2% are female, the remaining 48.8% are male. The population has a median household income of $68,310, with 12.9% of the population living below the federal poverty line.

Psychographic Profiles

Pasadena has invested in finding out more about the psychographic profiles of the population of Pasadena. Findings include:

  • On average 199% more likely to read long-form journalism such as The Economist, The New Yorker, and Vanity Fair.
  • On average 205% more likely to visit major news sites during the week such as NYTimes.com, LATimes.com, etc.
  • On average 130% more likely to research their shopping venture either online or through print magazines beforehand.
  • On average 134% more likely to show interest in the arts.
  • Shoppers are 244% more likely to buy luxury or foreign vehicles
  • Shoppers are 214% more likely to use luxury beauty products such as Chanel, Dior, and Clarins.
  • 132% more likely to go out of their way to explore new stores and consider themselves as trendsetters.
  • 119% more likely to keep up with trends through high-quality, statement making clothing.
  • Diners are 136% more likely to prefer gourmet, artful food.
  • 113% more likely to pay attention to their health and diet.

Taking this information into consideration can help you market your products and services towards what the Pasadena consumer desires.

Business

There are 117,000 jobs within the city, and Pasadena offers a short 10 mile drive to nearby Downtown Los Angeles. There is 15 million square feet in Class A office space in Pasadena. And the city is made up of several commercial districts.

Pasadena has much to offer any business or resident. Choosing to locate, or even relocate, your business in Pasadena, California could help your business thrive.

Posted: 9/5/2013 10:49:11 PM by | with 0 comments