Choosing an office space in California is difficult. There are so many well known and prosperous cities that narrowing down the best options for your company can be overwhelming.
California is also very beautiful, with amazing mountains, calm rivers, and peaceful valleys which just make the options more difficult. And while San Gabriel Valley is now almost entirely urbanized and is a part of the Greater Los Angeles metropolitan area, it is still a beautiful location.
Here are just a few reasons to consider doing business in the San Gabriel Valley:
Various cities in San Gabriel Valley along with several private sector business leaders created the San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership for the purpose of developing and implementing marketing and other programs to maintain and expand the economic base of the communities within the San Gabriel Valley.
It is still active today and provides programs and services such as:
- Public Policy Advocacy
- Marketing the San Gabriel Valley
- Professional Business Assistance
- and more!
Business Assistance Services
One of the offerings of the SGVEP, this is a great source for information on a broad range of business development and location topics, including:
- Site selection
- Community profiles, economic/demographic info, taxes and fee abatements
- Incentive zones
- Labor marketing information, job training resources
- Utility and transportation services
- Permit assistance and licensing
- Public financing programs
The San Gabriel Valley is also conveniently located to the Los Angeles resources, such as:
- Community Development Commission of Los Angeles County
- Los Angeles County Office of Small Business
The valley is the perfect spot for any business to call home, and our Pasadena location is in a great location with access to everything the San Gabriel Valley has to offer. Learn more about our San Gabriel Valley office space by contacting us today!